Last night, I went to hobby lobby to look for a new seasonally appropriate wreath for our front door. I was just going to purchase one until I saw the price tags on these suckers. They ranged from $40.00 to $90.00. Although they were %50 off, I still felt like that was way too much moola...so I decided to make my own. Lucky, all the flowers were %50 off too. All in all this homemade wreath cost me $7.00. Not bad if I do say so myself.
While searching through the floral section...with a confused look on my face no doubt, I ran into someone who makes wreaths and arrangements professionally. She started off by asking me if I did this professionally...I thought about lying, but decided not to. lol. Instead, I replied with a laugh and a "No, I am just getting my feet wet." She gave me a lot of pointers that helped me make this. For one thing, she told me that I was buying way too many flowers. Also, she gave me a couple of ideas of how to place them, and told me how to secure the flowers to the wreath. I just might have to make a few more of these.
I LIKE! You can make me one!
ReplyDelete