Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Chicken Stir-Fry


I decided to try my hand at Chinese cuisine! So I looked up a recipe on www.allrecipes.com. I have found a lot of good recipes on this site. My stir-fry turned out really tasty. The only thing is that it took Steve and I a while to make this meal...about an hour from start to finish. I think this is because we had to chop everything and it was our first time making it so that added time.
I used the whole grain rice samples that Steve and I got from running the half marathon. We got a lot of free stuff from running, but the rice has been something I have been wanting to use for a while. I will definitely make this again, but maybe not during the week. During the week, I am all about easy meals that make enough food for left overs. Below is a link to the recipe. We added green bell peppers to the ingredients.
http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Chicken-Stir-Fry/Detail.aspx

1 comment:

  1. looks very good...When I come for my visit you can make it for me!

    ReplyDelete