I do this to remember these days that go by too quickly, so I, my family and friends, and one day my kiddos can take a stroll down memory lane.
Monday, March 15, 2010
Show me the Money
Ever since my dad came to watch Steve and I run the half, he has been talking about how much he wants to get in better shape. I told him to put his money where his mouth is, and he actually is. Lol. My dad said that if he doesn't walk for 30 minutes, four times a week for this next month he has to pay us 20 dollars per week. Pretty sweet right...but I actually hope to not see any of this money. He also took it a step further and said that if he doesn't run/participate in Cowtown's 5k next year with us he will pay us each one hundred dollars. Again, I am banking on not seeing any of this moola. But dad better know that I am going to make him pay up if he doesn't...I think that is why he said it, because he knows I will make him pay. Lol. I am pround of him. Here comes week one for my daddio.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My money is on your Dad. That is so cool that he wants to participate.
ReplyDelete