In this picture, I am officially 20 weeks.
Half way there! Yippie Skippie!
And I can officially feel Ev (Evan) kicking. I now can distinguish between what is just the placenta pulsating, and his movements. I remember someone telling me you will know 100% when it is your baby kicking no question about it and not to worry. Well, they were right.
I will just be checking my email or reading a book when all of the sudden I feel a thump...thump! I think Steve is actually jealous that he can't feel anything yet. I know he would be able to feel these, but they are so random he would have to walk around with his hand on my stomach all day. :)
Here is a picture of a onesie I made Ev. I picked a 3-6 months onesie so he could grow into it and wear it a little longer. Hopefully. So flippin' cute.
Steve's brothers and sisters having been planning a trip to Hurricane Harbor this weekend. I can't wait! At first I wasn't sure if I should go being pregnant, but I did some research and asked my doctor who told me to go, have fun and just protect my belly. Will do doc!
Both Steve and I have been having funny pregnancy dreams here recently. Steve dreamed that we left Evan at home like we would our dogs. Steve was freaking out the whole time saying, "Doesn't Evan need to eat?" I keep replying with, "He's fine!" lol.
In my first trimester, I had a dream that I gave birth extremely early to a little boy who looked nothing like Steve or myself. Well, this child grew at an very fast rate. Walking after a week, talking, turning into an old man. A reverse Benjamin Button if you will. And he was growing despite the fact that I keep forgetting to feed him. I finally realized that the hospital gave me the wrong child and that I was still pregnant.
No comments:
Post a Comment