“Write in recollection and amazement for yourself”
- Jack Kerouac
You might notice that I added "One Eclectic Blog" to my title. Right now it might not seem so eclectic. Right now it suspiciously seems like a pregnancy blog. Well, bet your bottom dollar it is!
I came across this quote on a friend's blog, and I love it. This is why I sit at my computer and type. I want to look back on all these seemingly little things in life, and be amazed at all the details I would have forgotten otherwise. Thanks for taking the time to read! Thanks for over looking my grammar errors and typos...Thanks!
Okay, on to week 21 randomness!
*Steve has actually been able to feel Evan kicking! The first night that he seriously set out to feel Ev move, our little one gave some of the strongest kicks I have felt so far. So strong that I actually looked at Steve and asked if he did that himself. No? It was our little man! Thanks Ev for putting on a show for your daddy! And in fact these strong kicks have been more frequent as the week has gone on. Last night Ev woke me up around 3 a.m. going crazy. Soccer practice!?
*We had a blast with Steve's family at Hurricane Harbor! I did have a slight panic attack the night after the park though...I was afraid I should not have done some of the rides I did because of a stupid article I read. I say "stupid" because it sent me into a frenzy. I went to the bathroom in the hotel, hugged my belly on the edge of tears praying that everything was okay. I can't explain the relief that flooded me the next day feeling him moving and grooving around. Not sure I would do that again...the stress afterwards was not worth it for me.
*Painting my nails is getting more difficult. The pressure I feel bending over is not that comfortable. One of my new year resolutions was to stop painting my nails...Bahahaha! Well, that went out the window when I got tired of looking at plain jane fingers and toes. Looks like Steve might have a new weekly chore! :)
*It has been HOT, HOT, HOT, HOT with temps 100+ ALL SUMMER LONG! I dream of diving into a pool just about every minute of everyday. A salt-water pool, with lush landscape, in my own backyard and a personal assistant...I don't ask for much do I! Luckily, I am not super prego right now.
*To date I have gained 16 pounds!!!!! I am tiring to be okay with this.
*Some pregnancy nausea periodically has reared its ugly head again. Last week, I actually threw up while cooking an egg. Just the smell of it made my stomach turn.
*I am super excited for my first couples baby shower this weekend! My friend Dominique is throwing it for me and my family on my mom's side! We decided to have this early so Steve and I wouldn't have to drive down from Oklahoma after the summer is over.
No comments:
Post a Comment