My sweet friend
Dominique (runner and working mom, check her blog out) and her family hosted a baby shower for Steve and I this weekend. I feel blessed to have people in my life who care so much for me. We played some fun games, ate yummy food and received some great baby items. Thanks so much guys! Here are some pics that Dom took at the shower.
 |
| Best cupcakes EVER! I am craving one now! |
 |
| Look at all the gifts! |
 |
| Dom's mom recorded who gave what. I am working on thank you cards now. :) |
 |
| Bath time! |
 |
| Here is the Afghan my grandma made. This has 15,834 stitches! Beautiful! |
 |
| Can't believe Ev will be this small. |
 |
| Relaxation sound machine. Steve and I have actually used this the past couple nights. lol. |
 |
| Left to right: Marylin (my sister), Me, Steve (Hubby), my Dad |
 |
| Hosts for the shower left to right: Esther, Dominique, Cheyenne (Dom's little girl) One host couldn't make it. |
 |
| Left to right: Evan's great grandma Nancy and great grandpa Jimmy |
 |
| My friend, Rachel, who I meet in college. |
ooooooooooooohhhhh! How fun!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks Laura!
ReplyDelete