Sunday, July 31, 2011

Make a Month of Meals...In a Day!

I love the summer! Instead of working out in the evenings, I get to sleep in a little and still get my sweat on in the mornings. Me one happy pregnant lady. :)

One day this week, I slept in really late (for me) until around 8:30. By the time I had breakfast and took care of my doggies it was 9:15, and it was already too hot to do any kind of physical activity outside. So I resorted to the one step in the house to do light step aerobics and toning exercises. In the background, I had the Nate Berkus show blaring.

One segment on his show caught my eye, or rather ear, about making a month of meals in a...what for it...DAY!

Although I am a little skeptical, I really want to give this a try.

Why? Well, school for both Steve and I starts really soon. During the school year, I workout in the evenings. So, working out and making a healthy homemade meal during a busy school year for both Steve and I is close to impossible on most nights. And we don't even have kids yet!

So, I am going to give it a try! I am going to steal some of the recipes shared on the show and some of my own casserole faves! They said that on average, people saved themselves about 10 hours a week and money as well. I am all about adding more time to my day and more money in my pocket. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment