

No, I did not give Steve a facial! I am sure that was your first thought. LOL.Steve had to have a mold of his face for one of his classes. He asked me if I could do it for him at 9:30 at night the day before he needed it. I usually try to be in bed by this time, but how often do you get to have your husband powerless with plaster on his face...could not pass it up. First, I had to smear petroleum jelly all over his face and then place the plaster strips in mulitple layers while he laid on the ground. Rusty watched perplexed beside me. It dried rather quickly so he did not have to lay there for longer than a couple of minutes once I was done. Steve did have problems getting the jelly out of his hair though. Next is a mold of his entire body...just kidding.
No comments:
Post a Comment