Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Did Somebody Say, "Pets Allowed?"


Steve and I are in the process of looking for a different rental property. We are hoping to find something in our price range, with washer and drier hookups, on the far North side of town and that allows pets. That's it...that's all we are asking for...is that too much to ask? I don't think so.

But it is nearly impossible in this college town. For the past month we have been looking with no luck, but finally a place has caught our eyes on paper. We are going to see how it looks in person tomorrow. I am praying that it is up to our standards.

This Friday, Steve and I are going to an awards banquet for a scholarship that Steve has received for next school year. Every little bit helps and we are very thankful for it.

2 comments:

  1. Rusty wearing clothes...I love it! Congrats to Steve on the scholarship.

    Dom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Steve!!!! Cute pic of Rusty :)

    ReplyDelete