Steve and I had the Sunday school class over this Friday. We had 14 people in our small apartment, but we still had a blast. I had the idea to have a homemade salsa contest, and Steve and I won 2nd place!
We had taco salad (the recipe that I learned from my mom), and it was a hit! Everyone had seconds.
Luckily we had the exact number of chairs for everyone to sit in.
Most of the people in our class are in the same situation as we are. You know, one or both spouses in school. We voted for who we thought would be the next couple to have kids...needless to say Steve and I were not the winners since he has three years left of school...:(
Towards the end of the night we played "Catch Phrase." You really got to see everyone's personalities come through with the game. It was so much fun. The girls beat the boys three times in a row!!! Girl power!The last couple left at about 12:30 am. They are some close friends of ours and we had not seen them in a long time so we needed to catch up on each others lives. The next day Steve went to the school to work on a school project, and I went for a three mile jog around boomer lake. In our new place I will live in running distance from boomer.
This is Steve's last week of school, but I have three more left. We both can hardly wait for a change of pace.
Trey and Dominique? Who is that?
ReplyDeleteHAHA! I've been meaning to post that for a while. Trey and I read this post together and we said, we've been replaced. At least all your friends are pretty. I'd hate to be replaced with ugly people. P.S. Salsa contest, I'll have to borrow that idea.