Friday, April 9, 2010

Penne with Butternut Squash and Goat Cheese

While I went for a 5.7 mile run after school today, Steve went to go pick up a few items for my new recipe adventure tonight. I got this recipe from Giada off of the food network, and it intrigued me because I have never cooked with butternut squash and goat cheese before. I think this is a really good recipe, except I used too much goat cheese which gave it a light sour taste. This meal also has fresh basil and walnuts in it, but I substituted whole wheat penne pasta for regular pasta. I am not sure if I will make this again anytime soon, but I will definitely cook some butternut squash again. It was really, really good and would make a great side to any meal. Below is a link to the recipe. Give it a go.

http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/giada-de-laurentiis/penne-with-butternut-squash-and-goat-cheese-recipe/index.html

No comments:

Post a Comment