Sunday, October 4, 2009

Happy 25th

This Friday was Steve's 25th Birthday! Steve says that he feels old but then remembers that I am turning 27 in March and then he feels better. Meanie...lol.

I bought Steve's birthday gift weeks in advance so I could have the pleasure of teasing him with the sight of it wrapped on our dinner table. I got him an OSU jogging suit and Rusty bought Steve the OSU hat that he is wearing in this picture.

To celebrate we went out to Chili's for their chips and salsa, and drinks. Then we went to Hastings to rent a movie and look at some books. By the time we got home it was around 10:00, but the real indicator that we are getting old came when not even 20 minutes into the movie we were both asleep. lol

Well, we finished the movie this morning and it was a really good one in my book. Its titled "Away We Go." Beware though that the opening scene is a little steamy.

No comments:

Post a Comment