Sunday, August 23, 2009

This Weekend

This weekend Steve stayed up at the school on Friday night until 11:45 working on homework. While he did that I went and participated in Relay for Life. It was very inspirational, and I dedicated my 4 mile run that night to my mom.

The next day I ran 7 miles and went up to the school again that afternoon...while Steve was at school working on, you guessed it, homework. We also went to a banquet for two more scholarships that he received. In total, Steve received 3,5oo dollars in scholarships, and I noticed that out of the whole department Steve was one of only four that were on the President's List. This is list of individuals who maintained a 4.o GPA for the year. Go Steve!! I guess all that work is paying off.

Today we went to church, came home and ate leftover spaghetti, and relaxed together for about an hour. Now Steve is at the school, I just woke up from a nap, and am now going to do some cookin' and cleanin'. I am trying some new recipes this week...Chicken lasagna, Chicken and Broccoli stir fry, peanut butter cookies, and a Toll house cookie cake. The cookie cake is for our upcoming Sunday school social this Friday at our Sunday school teacher's house.

My running goal for this upcoming week is a total of 15 miles. I will do two short runs of 4 miles and a long run of 7. For my cross training I might try and do one of Steve's PX90 (or whatever its called lol) videos or do some sprints. We shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment