Friday, August 7, 2009

Cha, Cha, Cha, Changes


School has officially started for me, and I can't believe that I am saying this but I am actually ready. I am excited to try some new things, and see how different my second year is from my first. To think that a mere six months ago, I was dead set on not returning. I am so glad that I have decided to stick with it another year. It may be a bumpy road, but I know with God's strength I can do it.

Steve starts school in ten days...yes, he is counting down too. He told me that he was actually ready to start as well. Because of how hard we have been working this summer, he will be able to go to school without working part-time. Although this means less coinage each month, if we stay on budget we will both be less stressed. It is going to be a new year for both of us...and we are ready for change.

No comments:

Post a Comment