Today we did earthworm dissections at school. I was very nervous about having high school students in the lab, but they all did really well. I am using my personal day tomorrow and Steve is just working a half day. As soon as he gets off from work we are going to my hometown to see my dad and sister. They recently fixed and renovated the back bathroom and put in central air conditioning. We are excited to see it finished.
Steve is at school right now finishing up his last major project for this semester. It looks like he will get all A's again. He was very worried about this semester, because he had to take chemistry along with all of his major landscape architecture classes. He works so hard, and I am proud of him. We recently found out that he has received two more scholarships!!! We are very thankful to the donors.
Well, I need to get my workout on. :) Rusty needs some fresh air too, so I guess I will take him for a short walk afterward as well. Have a great Thursday night everyone.
That's great that they updated the bathroom. Pictures? And central AC, sweet. I bet you wish they would done that a long time ago. Well, have fun spending time with family.
ReplyDeleteYes! The bathroom looks very nice, and it is much cooler in the house. I forgot to take pictures of it though. You will just have to swing by the next time your in town.
ReplyDelete