Friday, January 3, 2014

Evie Ev Turned Two...On Nov. 25th

There has been a lot of cake eating going on in our house these past few months. I have been meaning to post about Evan turning two for a while now...I'm just a little behind on this...Sorry, Evie Ev.

We had a "big" party that we invited a lot of our family to. A big THANK YOU to all who came to celebrate with us.

I can't believe that my little Evan is already two! Here are a few pics.



 
 
Here are your top ten favorite things at the age of two:
 
1. Your Buddy. You have to have this when you lay down for naps, on car rides and when you go to sleep at night. It has been the best under $5.00 toy I have bought you.
 
2. After asking for your Buddy, you then make sure you have your "Banket" (Blanket) and Wraff (Baby Giraffe).
 
3. Reading books. Your dad and I try to read to you everynight before you go to bed. Your teacher at daycare says that when she lets you guys pick stations you often run to the library.
 
4. Our "Cwiswis Twee". (Christmas Tree). The first thing you say when we come in from an outing or when you walk into the living room in the morning is "Cwiswis Twee" meaning you want me to plug in the lights.
 
5. Going grocery shopping with mommy and daddy.
 
6. Copying what mommy and daddy say. I wish you wouldn't copy EVERYTHING sometimes. ;)
 
7. Watching movies and cartoons like Sesame Street and Vegetales. You now have the attention span to sit still for a decent amount of time. We might try a movie sometime soon.
 
8. You like to play by yourself...meaning you don't have the sharing with your brother thing down very well right now, but we are working on that.
 
9. Pointing out doggies and babies. :)
 
10.  Calling daddy "Steeb". Daddy doesn't like this, but I think its cute.
 
 
You are growing up so fast baby Ev. I often wish I could freeze time, because right now is my favorite age so far. Everything is exciting and new. We love you baby Ev!
 
~Mommy and Daddy
 
 

2 comments: