Friday, June 5, 2009

Our New Crib

With the help of friends and family, Steve and I are officially moved to the other side of Stillwater.


Steve's mom bought this dresser for us a couple years ago from a yard sell for 10 bucks, and we are just now getting around to staining it. Its missing a knob, but I love the look of it.

The kitchen and dining room are a lot smaller, but I love the view from the sliding glass door to our patio area.

I can't wait to use the fireplace.

Me, Dad, and Mar-Bear.

Me and Steve

Here we are looking super cool in our 3D glasses waiting to see the movie Up. It was so fun...I definitely recommend it.

2 comments:

  1. Your new place looks great. I especially like the fireplace and how the entire wall is brick. BTW Steve looks like he's been working on his summer tan...hehehe

    -dom

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. Working outside has given him a really good farmers tan. I look like a ghost compared to him.

    ReplyDelete