
I am definitely feeling more energized in my second trimester. Here I am at 16 weeks. The past couple mornings instead of walking twice around ACU, I have been jogging once around it with Pistol walking when my breathing gets heavy. Once around is a little shy of 2 miles so I go a little past my starting point to get the full 2 miles. It has felt AWESOME to move at a somewhat faster pace! Toward the end of my loop around is an area called the prayer garden. Every morning whether I am walking or jogging, I stop in this beautiful area to say a quick prayer for my family and soak up the beautiful morning. I will take pictures of it tomorrow to post. It really is a beautiful area. A+ ACU for your landscape.
Pistol is usually hyper right after our power walks or short runs, but it doesn't take long for her to pass out on the coach.
Here she is in a playful mood after our jog. We call this
her pig face. It makes me laugh everytime.

Here she is passed out on the couch.

Make yourself at home Pistol!
No comments:
Post a Comment