Friday night we decided to go out to eat at the Olive Garden where we met. I was secretly hoping they would sit us in the section called Sangiovese. This is the section that I would count my tips in after work and Steve would always come and talk to me...and get in trouble by the head busser because he was supposed to be cleaning tables instead of chatting me up! Ha! Steve said the head busser knew that he liked me and really was just giving him a hard time.
Well, not only did they seat us in sangio but they happened to sit us in the exact table we later began to sit and eat at after work when we were dating, engaged, and then married! Needless to say, tons of memories flooded my mind. It was fun to laugh and reminisce about our experiences at the OG both good and stressful...waiting tables is not an easy task. We split a dinner plate and their white chocolate cheesecake. Yummo!
Here are some funny pics I snapped of Steve while at the OG.
After eating, we went and saw the movie "Super 8" written and directed by J.J Abrams. I really enjoyed it, and on a scale of 1 to 10 I would give it an 8.
The next day on our actual anniversary we went swimming at Hardin Simmons University's outside pool.
Here I am soaking up the sun, and reading in "What To Expect When You Are Expecting." That night we went to an anniversary party for another couple that has been married for 30 years! Lord willing that will be Steve and I someday.
No comments:
Post a Comment