Oh Snap!
Steve and I have a running joke (pun intended) about us being "That Other Running Couple". Let me explain.
Steve and I always see this couple running around the lake. They are super fit and push a double jogging stroller effortlessly on the loop. We said before Evan arrived that we wanted to be the "other running couple" around the lake pushing a baby jogging stroller, and then it turned into us joking about how we would be compared to them. People would say in reference to us "you know the ones that you will see for a week and then not see for a month, the ones that look like they ate one too many Christmas cookies, they walk when they get winded and they only push a single baby jogging stroller. What a couple of Pansies!" lol. We are just poking fun at ourselves, and we are secretly, without the original running couple knowing, competing with them.
But now I guess the secret competition is on hold until further notice. So to all you prego people out there...Listen to your doctor. I wish I did.
Here is a picture that Steve took of Rusty, Evan and I on one of our 1.2 mile loops. When we walked, we would let Rusty get his workout on too. Steve had Pistol. It was a great Christmas Eve day.

No comments:
Post a Comment