Blogging...Oh, how I have missed you!
Our laptop threw in the towel a few months ago, and it is going to be awhile until it is replaced. Soooooo, I am typing this on my iPhone. Thus, this will be short and sweet.
I am 34 weeks and a few days pregnant with our second baby boy Ian! I still can't believe that we are fixing to be a family of four! Lord, help us! :)
This pregnancy feels in many ways exactly the same as with Evan. That is besides being way more stressed this time around about planning for my ultra short maternity leave (only 4-6 weeks max), and more confident with my mothering capabilities overall.
Lets see... my acid reflux is in full swing and trying to get comfortable at night with a mountain of pillows to keep me inclined and a massive watermelon in my stomach is close to impossible. I love feeling Ian stretch and kick around in my tummy, and I can't wait to see his precious face.
I find it amusing when strangers comment on how cute Evan is, see my preggo belly, ask how old Evan is, and then mentally do the math. Ha! I know what you are thinking!
Baby Ian you are a very welcome surprise! I have a feeling that you are going to be one little stinker. Proving us with surprise after surprise.
Evan turned 1 last month.... That is still sinking in for me. How on earth is my newborn baby Evan 1! We celebrated with family on Thanksgiving day and then took Evan too the zoo on his actual birthday with my dad and sister.
Here in Utah, no one would be doing the mental math. Most have all their kids by age 30, so they did do the math when they saw how old I was, and still having kids. ha! :)
ReplyDelete