Three months ago, I made the goal to workout at least 4 times a week for three months. If I didn't meet my goal at the end of the week then I would have had to massage Steve's back. Well, I am proud to annouce that I never...not even once had to massage Steve's back, and on top of that I lost a few pounds! And you better believe I am keeping this up. What is my new goal...I want to get back to my wedding weight.
Dad went to the doctor yesterday and he has lost 15 pounds! Go Dad! Plus he ran 3 miles for the first time last week. I am going to see if I can talk him into a 10K. Shhhhh.
My sweet, hardworking hubby is trying his best to get his workouts in. With the end of the school year and starting his new internship, he has been one busy bee. He has been sqeezing them in when he can.
No comments:
Post a Comment