Monday, December 21, 2009

Fun With The Andersons

Two weekends ago, Steve and I went and hung out with Trey and Dom. We got in late Friday night, drank homemade hot chocolate and caught up with each other. Saturday morning Steve, Dom, and I got up early and went for a run while Trey took care of Cheyenne. Steve ran about two miles, and Dom and I ran eight. I always enjoy my runs with her. It is awesome to have a friend that motivates you to be active.

Saturday night we went to a Dallas Maverick's game. Trey and Dom were able to get some free tickets and the best part was being able to sit in a suite. That was definitely a once in a lifetime opportunity for us. Sunday we all went to a Dallas cowboys game. It was awesome to see the new stadium. Here are a few pics below.


Trey and Steve

Trey and Dom at Chili's


No comments:

Post a Comment