Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Halloween '09

Bet you can't guess their favorite team!

Go Pokes...Dom is thinking "Hook'em Horns."

Trey dressed up as a retarded OSU Fan for halloween...the crowd was confused seeing someone dressed in OSU gear cheering for Texas. lol

This Halloween Steve and I got to celebrate with our good friends Trey, Dominique and baby Cheyenne. We had a blast catching up with one of our favorite couples and getting to see how fast their little girl is growing up.

Friday night we went to Swick's for pizza, and then we rented "The House on the Left" which was a perfect scary movie to get us in the Halloween spirit. The next day, we all went to the OSU vs. Texas game. It is weird when two of your favorite teams play each other...I always cheer for Texas except when they play OSU. It was a heartbreaking game with mistake after mistake on our part. But I am a good sport...Texas played a good game, hopefully we can still finish the season strong. Go Pokes!!!!

Above are some pics from the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment